Last Week on the Blog:
Monday: Review of Splintered by A.G. Howard
Tuesday: Review/Interview/Giveaway of Follow the White Rabbit by Kellie Sheridan
Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday
Thursday: Review of Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Friday: Special Alice in Wonderland Feature!
Saturday: Review of The Survivors by Amanda Havard
Nothing this week! Trying to play catch up on reviews and such before I go get more to add to the pile 🙂
Next Week on the Blog:
Monday: Review/Giveaway of Fate’s Fable by T. Rae Mitchell
Tuesday: Review of Shadows of Glass by Kassy Tayler
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: To be Determined!
Friday: Hellsbane by Paige Cuccaro
Saturday: Heaven and Hellsbane (Hellsbane #2) by Paige Cuccaro
As always, if you are a fellow blogger, feel free to leave links to your mailbox posts in the comments and we will visit you as well! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
Hi guys! I have some pretty exciting news! One of my favorite authors, S.R. Johannes, has just launched a new street team.
What is a street team? A street team is a group of fans or supporters who rally behind an artist, band, or author. Street teams provide ways for us fans to help spread the word about the books and authors we love. Plus as a bonus most street teams offer really neat perks for being a part of the group. Think of it like your book club, but cooler.
Why should I join Johannes’ street team? Because Shelli is awesome! But if that is not enough for you here are a few of the perks that come with being a street team member:
- A special welcome pack – which includes a “cool” badge for your blog along with bookmark, pen, signed bookplates, press kit on the book, and more.
- A free ebook of your choice with a chance to win more.
- Monthly missions – A monthly drawing for members only if you complete the special mission. The prizes will include book gift cards, books, ARCs, query critiques, and other fun stuff.
- Receive 1 ebook and or swag pack a year for a giveaways on your blog.
- Coffee talks – come visit me at my appearances and hang out for coffee afterwards.
- And MORE (check out Shelli’s blog for the full list!)
Extras: Blog Tour
Summary:Grace grew up in the woods. When her forest ranger dad disappears on patrol, she fights town authorities, tribal officials, & nature to prove he’s alive. Torn between a hot boy and cute ex, she heads into the wilderness to find her dad. Soon, Grace is caught in a web of conspiracy, deception, and murder. It will take more than a compass and motorcycle for this tough heroine to save all she loves.
Praise for Untraceable: